February has been a quick month here for us! We had our first ever visit to Harlow Carr with the kids and also the kids first trip to London. We loved the adventure but I have to say, all the rush made me even more happy to live in Yorkshire!
I also started a new feature with a #YorkshireFamily Guest Post series. If anyone has a day out they’d like to share (it can be something you’ve blogged about & we can link to the original post) it’s a simple Q&A format and I would be very grateful as I would love to turn it into a monthly feature. If you’d like to get involved, just drop me a line at email@example.com and I can send over the questions.
I absolutely loved reading the posts on the February #YorkshireFamily linky. We had some fantastic days out, some truly inspiring round ups, and some brilliant new bloggers join in.
Choosing a post to feature wasn’t easy, but KiddieHolidays 59 Things to do in Yorkshire with a Toddler post was such a feat of list making I chose it as this month’s #YorkshireFamily feature.
As our featured post, Jo will get to choose one of the brilliant Treasure Trails, downloadable adventure trails designed to get families out exploring together.
So link up and join in the fun:
- Each month, I will visit and comment on each post.
- Each month I will feature one posts from the previous month linky and the chosen post will receive a Treasure Trail of their choice.
- I will also add all the posts to the Yorkshire Family Pinterest Board.
- If you would like me to share your post on Twitter, just tweet to me @YorkshireTots with the hashtag #YorkshireFamily.
- Link up as many as three posts each month, old or new, as long as they are related to Yorkshire.
- Please try to comment on other posts. It’s such a great way to support other local bloggers (or bloggers who love to visit Yorkshire). Remember you can check back as the linky is open all month.
- Each #YorkshireFamily linky will be open until the of the month.
- It would be great if you added the #YorkshireFamily badge or a link back to Yorkshire Tots on your linked up posts to help our linky grow.